Sunday, December 19, 2010

I've got the fever...


Writing fever, that is. It's been a busy weekend and week ahead is looking just as crazy. One of my short stories, Sleeping Succubus, goes up on Everything Erotic  on Monday. Then, Chapter One of Cassiela (Book II of Possession is Nine Tenths series) goes up on Free Fantastical Fiction on Christmas Eve. 


Write, write, write. Edit, edit, edit. Repeat. Such has been the flavor of my weekend.
 
Sleeping Succubus was almost half done when I sat down yesterday morning. By noon, it was finished and I'd started on the next instalment of The Erotic Adventures of Sidony Tassen for Everything Erotic. The boy’s bedtime came and that piece was done as well. 
 
A few more ideas were stewing inside my head so; I started another short that I've titled Tiger Tail. This one is my twist on the story of Jasmine, Aladdin and Rajah, Jas' pet tiger. I finished the short by late afternoon today and am working on another Sidony Tassen piece. As long as the words keep flowing, I'll keep typing. I haven't been this inspired in months so I'm going to take this streak and run with it until the well runs dry or my fingers fall off. lol Whichever comes first. 
 
Tiger Tail, Sleeping Succubus and Hooked are the first three shorts in an anthology I plan to put together called After the Fairytale. It will contain short stories based on some of the Disney Princesses and my variation on how the fairytales could have ended. Writing them has been a boatload of fun so far and I can't wait to write more of them. Next up? Cinderella and Snow White.
 
Interested in reading the first three chapters of Sidony Tassen, Hooked or Sleeping Succubus? Check them out on Wattpad or Scribd.

No comments:

Post a Comment