Thursday, August 18, 2011

One more sleep...



The relaunch of Ardeur is tomorrow. As my kids would say... One more sleep!

My first novel is coming back with a new cover, a  new series title and has been edited by a pro. Isn't it pretty?

I'm blogging today to let you know Ardeur is going up for sale tomorrow. For a limited time, it's being offered at the friendship rate of 99 cents, and that certainly applies to all of my loyal fans and followers.

The print edition won't be out for another two weeks (and if you prefer a print copy, please let me know), but you can find the eBook at Barnes &Noble and Amazon right now. 

Please feel free to pass this friendship deal on to any Urban Fantasy/Paranormal Romance fans you know, the more the merrier. In any endeavor in life, it's all in who you know!

And now for a bit of fun... I thought you might like to see the people I pictured while writing Ardeur







Channing Tatum as Brody Mason Callaghan
Ex-Military (Captain), Werewolf
Brown hair, hazel eyes



Six feet, three inches tall


I know Channing isn't every woman's fantasy but, dayum... he does it for me. Rar. 











Amanda Seyfried as Ardeur Blaise Lisle
Necromancer, Killer for Hire
Blonde hair, blue eyes
Five feet, four inches tall

She's got the sultry but sweet look I envisioned for Ardy down pat. 







Azrael
Angel of Death
Black hair, blue eyes
Six feet, four inches tall 

I have no idea who this guy is. I saw him on another author's blog and... yeah,  perfect.  You'll see why in Cassiela. 









I hope you've all enjoyed this quick peek into the world of Ardeur. I'll be over at Mind Reader on Monday with a giveaway. Hint: the answer is in this blog post.

Have a great weekend everyone and run, don't walk, to get your copy of Ardeur tomorrow!

Danielle 

No comments:

Post a Comment